The introduction of the phenomenal “Panoramique” in 1934 marked the start of the golden age for Panhard & Levassor. Its small, slightly convex side windows make it instantly recognisable. These have very narrow pillars that provide all-round visibility with no blind spots. The Panhard Panoramique soon became the car for senior government and church officials, as well as company directors. The model shown on this stamp was bought in Belgium in 2005 in a fairly dilapidated condition.
|Drawings:||Mark Heine (Canada)|
|Printing:||Multicolored high-resolution offset embossed hot foiling with transparent film by Cartor Security Printing S.A., La Loupe (F)|
|Dimensions:||40x31,50 mm, 10 stamps per sheet with decorated borders|